It’s the time of year when many of us look ahead to the future, maybe even resolve to change a thing or two as we head into 2024. At PeopleService, we’re always planning for the future and trying to improve how we serve our communities. It’s also important to reflect on a successful 2023 and acknowledge all the people who made it possible. So, a special New Year’s shout-out to:
• The PeopleService employees who serve our more than 200 communities throughout the Midwest. You’re devoted members of our team, yes, but you’re also active members of your communities. The two roles go hand in hand.
• The employees located at our main office in Omaha. You serve as a valuable resource and offer leadership to everyone at PeopleService. Selfishly, you also make it fun to go to the office every day.
• The families and loved ones of all the PeopleService employees who put in the long hours – early in the morning, late at night, on the weekends, you name it. Your support and understanding make it possible for our team members to do whatever it takes to get the job done and ensure our communities have access to safe and reliable water.
• The city officials and community leaders we partner with to offer all our services, including contract operations, payment solutions, GIS mapping and a range of consulting expertise. We value your vision and commitment. Thank you for letting us serve your communities.
• Last but certainly not least, the people who live in the communities we serve. You’re the reason we do what we do. Thank you for trusting us with such an integral part of your daily lives – your water supply.
Here’s to 2023 and all of you who helped make it such a great year. May your 2024 be filled with an abundance of family, friends, community and of course, safe and reliable water.
How are we doing?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or ideas about how we can partner and share our expertise in whatever way makes the most sense for you and your community.
Simply click this link and let us know what’s good, what’s okay and what needs some work. I’ll respond to you personally. Thank you!