We Put the Power of People in Everything We Do
That means you!
When you join PeopleService, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of managing the day-to-day water and wastewater operations for a community. You will also be an integral part of your plant’s long-range planning and regulatory compliance strategies. We value our people and commit to giving you all the support you need to succeed. See Job Openings now.
And of course, as a PeopleService employee, you’ll receive a package of compensation and benefits that are among the best in the industry.
Salary & Compensation
- Competitive salary package
- Performance-based rewards
- On-call and call-out pay for after-hours emergencies
- Company vehicle and paid for uniforms
- Operators work shifts that accommodate a work/life balance
- Medical, dental and prescription drug card
- Company provided life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage at two-times your annual salary
- Company provided short-term disability benefit and long-term disability benefits
- Benefits begin on your date of hire
Paid Time Off
- Vacation based on date of service, with increasing days off for years employed
- 10 paid holidays
- Outstanding 401(k) plan with immediate eligibility
- Company matched 401(k) contribution
Paid For Training & Safety
- Certification training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Safety training
- Drug and alcohol policy