GIS Mapping from PeopleService
Save money, gain efficiencies
Some of the key benefits for mapping your infrastructure include:
- Cost savings resulting from greater efficiency.
- Improved communications during a crisis or improvement project.
- Better geographic information record keeping by knowing and seeing what is getting done and when.
- Improved allocation of resources and planning.
- Capture and maintain the institutional knowledge of staff, which will assist in the seamless onboarding of new hires.
What we can map:
- Water valves
- Water mains
- Fire hydrants
- Curb stops
- Meter pits
- Water treatment plants
- Air relief valves
- Storage tanks (water towers, reservoirs)
- Booster stations
- Sewer manholes
- Sewer mains
- Clean outs
- Lift stations
- Wastewater treatment plants
Storm sewer infrastructure
- Storm sewer inlets
- Storm sewer lines
- Storm sewer manholes
- Storm sewer cleanouts
Other infrastructures (a la carte)
- Streetlights/power poles
- Electrical lines
- Electrical transformers
- Gas valves
- Residential/commercial properties (use this for lead and copper inventory, or any other important information)
- Streets (make layers for types of streets, conditions, last replaced)
- Trees in the City right of way
Note: We will only locate what we can see. We will not dig up any water valves, meter pits, curb stops or sewer manholes. If you would like these to be located, please have them flagged or marked with paint.
More communities are realizing the value and efficiency of using PeopleService to map their cemeteries. Here are some of the benefits:
- Specific mapped information on the deceased and their cemetery plot.
- Superior service to cemetery visitors who will be able to find their loved one’s exact burial location quickly.
- Information to build a valuable database of historical information.
- Digitized historical records that ensure protection against loss due to natural disaster and allows easy access for the public.
- Greatly simplified cemetery management, planning and future development.
Partner with PeopleService to map your systems and cemeteries, and get a lower cost than traditional providers and a faster turnaround on the finished product. Just need software? We can help with that, too.