Consulting services that fit your needs

Even if you’re not ready for contract operations, we can serve as consultants for your city in a variety of ways, including:

  • Oversight of an inexperienced water/wastewater staff when your operator leaves. With our decades of experience, we can serve as mentors.
  • Filling in for a departed Clerk or Administrator to ensure your city’s essential business gets done.
  • Helping you conduct the search to fill any of your open positions.
  • Mapping your infrastructure or cemetery.
  • Digitizing valuable documents.
  • Conducting water/wastewater rate studies.
  • Completing a thorough maintenance assessment.

Let’s talk about how PeopleService can be your trusted partner and consultant in whatever way makes the most sense for you. Contact Chris McMillen at 402-960-5700 or

City Infrastructure Mapping Services

Utility Billing

Let us handle it.

Been there. Done that.