Accepting applications for an entry-level certified water/wastewater operator OR someone who is wanting a career and willing to dedicate themselves to learning and testing to become certified to work in our Maryville, MO location.
Maryville’s water treatment plant consists of 3 vertical turbine raw pumps, a 5 mgd Xenon Zeeweed Ultrafiltration Membrane System consisting of 3 primary trains and one auxiliary train. The wastewater system is a mechanical plant. There are a total of 4 employees and a Lead Operator at this facility. Not responsible for the collection or distribution system.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record to operate company vehicle. If reside within 10 minutes, will take company vehicle to/from work/home.
- Must live within a 10-30 minute response time.
- Ability to operate a PC with experience using Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong mechanical knowledge to repair and maintain water/wastewater equipment such as blowers and pumps.
- Required to work weekends and on-call based on a rotating schedule, therefore, must have the ability to respond to after-hour emergency callouts.
- Class D water and/or wastewater certification.
- Experience operating water/wastewater treatment facilities.
A lot of career growth available at this location – the water treatment system is a Class IV (highest) so either start your career in this industry or obtain higher certification – by growing and expanding your knowledge at one location.