We are expanding our footprint into Kansas – and accepting applications for 2 positions to begin July 1, 2021! This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on as PeopleService grows in Kansas & you can be there from the very beginning. With growth comes advancement opportunities – so Come Grow With Us!
1st Position – Will be the operator-in-charge for the Eudora location as far as all the regulatory requirements; therefore, must possess a KS Class IV or III wastewater certification. We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this position.
2nd Position – this position can be either certified in wastewater or not. If not certified, must be dedicated to becoming certified through various avenues – home study coursework, training courses, etc. Some college courses apply towards the education requirement for obtaining certification. Also need to have a strong mechanical, mathematical, and science background to perform maintenance/repair of mechanical machinery, use conversions when sampling and understand how the wastewater treatment process works. Offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for this position.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record to operate a company vehicle to/for/from work/home if reside within a 10-minute response time.
- Required to live within a 10-30 minute response time to respond to after-hour emergencies.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential to this position.
- Required to work weekends and on-call based on a rotating schedule; therefore, must be able to respond to after-hour emergencies.
- Ability to operate a computer using Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting and mechanical skills to repair related equipment.
- Effective communication, both written and oral, with a strong sense of providing a pleasant customer service experience for our client, vendors, etc.
Eudora’s treatment facility is a Schreiber Continuously Sequencing Reactor (CSR) consisting of 2 activated sludge aeration basins, 2 final clarifiers, 2 UV disinfection channels, headworks facility, grit chamber, cascade aeration, extraneous flow holding pond, 2 aerobic digesters, and a belt filter press for sludge dewatering. This facility is a Class III facility and is designed to treat approximately .9 mgd with a 5-day carboaceous BOD of approximately 250 pounds per day. There are 9 lift stations throughout town.
Sign-on Bonus Information:
Will receive one-half of the sign-on bonus after six (6) months of employment with the remainder being paid at one year.