Looking for an Iowa certified Water/Wastewater Operator -OR- a hard working individual who enjoys working outside, mechanically inclined, enjoy challenges where no two days are the same — then look no further! This is an excellent opportunity for growth at this location – several have begun their employment as an uncertified water/wastewater maintenance technician and move on to become certified operators.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record to operate company vehicle.
- Must live within a 10-30-response time for after-hour emergencies.
- Ability to operate a PC with experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Strong mechanical knowledge to repair and maintain water/wastewater equipment such as blowers, pumps, meters, sewer & water mains.
- Required to work weekends and on-call based on a rotating schedule.
- Iowa Grade II water preferred.
- Iowa Grade I wastewater preferred.