Seeking a motivated individual who wants a long-term career with a dynamic company!
We currently have an opening in Bethany, MO for either a certified water/wastewater operator OR someone wanting a career and willing to dedicate themselves to learning and testing to become certified in the field.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record to operate company vehicle. If you live within a 10-minute response time of Bethany, you will take a company vehicle home every night.
- Must live within a 10-30-minute response to respond to after-hour emergency call-outs.
- Ability to operate a PC with experience using Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong mechanical knowledge to repair and maintain various water/wastewater equipment, such as pumps, blowers, meters, sewer & water mains.
- Required to work weekends and on-call based on a rotating schedule.
Bethany’s water system consists of 3 raw storage lakes, a conventional surface water treatment plant and 2 clear wells. The wastewater treatment is an activated sludge plant with an aerobic sludge digester. Collections and distributions are included in this contract, as well as sludge land application.